Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Agility Class- Layering Jumps

After a long break of about a month, Wyatt and I returned to agility class. It felt good to be out there and Wyatt seemed very happy to be running. I really worked on pushing my distance so it was challenging. We had some trouble layering jumps and going by jumps. Wyatt loves jumps so much. But I really needed to be aware and precise in my path, that is was heading in the correct direction. At the same time, it only worked if I ran parallel to him, not ahead or behind.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Does he appear to be sounds again? I know you were concerned before....

John Heffernan said...

Thanks for asking. He appears to be fine after some time off. I was actually going down to check him out tonight but we got hit with an ice storm.