Friday, November 19, 2010

Obedience and Rally

I entered one day of the Thanksgiving Cluster at the Big E.  I have Patriot in Rally Exc B. He needs one more leg for his RE.  I have Wyatt in Rally Adv B and Rally Exc B.  He has 3 or 4 RAE-2 legs.  I also entered Patriot in Open A for the first time.  He may not be ready.  His heeling has been great but he is a little hesitant to go out for recalls at a trial, he has been cutting the broad jump at home, and can go down on the long sit if I am out of sight.  Wyatt is entered in Novice B and Open A.  I may scratch one of those depending on what is first and how things are going in Rally with him.  I work with both dogs almost every night in obedience but have not been going to class or proofing.  Should be interesting!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Good luck!