Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cheese

I noticed a big change last night doing agility/rally with Wyatt at home when I used string cheese instead of the usual Charlie Bears. Lots more speed and enthusiasm.

We have agility tonight and I am going to try moving him up to 12 inches. We have not been doing any agility to speak of outside of class. It's cold and I think the time off it better for him anyway. He seems to be better around the house. Yesterday he came charging to one of our coaches and jumped over our other whippet Patriot and onto the couch. He is quite the kamakaze (for better of worse) when he is feeling good. Hestition in jumping on things was one of the many signs I missed or ignored over the last few months. More on that later and also how your goals and priorities change when your dog get hurt.

No comments: