Sunday, February 01, 2009

Too Smart

I've been trying leaving the cellar door open so the dogs can hang out in front of the wood stove when we are out instead of being stuck in the basement which is colder. We have a baby gate in front of the pantry. The pantry can be a mischief area. Wyatt has been known to find goodies in there, like flour, which be enjoys taking to the living room rug and tearing apart. I secured the cabinets under the kitchen sink with a rubber band. That is where we keep the trash. Well, the dog walker arrived to find the trash all over the kitchen floor. He called me and suggested that we secure the door. I guess he did not see the broken elastic dangling from the cabinet knobs. Wyatt is just too smart. I am sure he saw this as an interesting challenge.

No comments: