Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nov B 2nd Place Photo Patriot



I just received this photo of me and Patriot taken a few weeks ago. I was not sure what was going to happen as this was the first time I showed him in obedience. [I do run him in agility, lure coursing, racing, and conformation.] He did great, ending up with a 190 and 2nd place in a large 30+ class of dogs including more traditional obedience breeds. I love it when you are up there with the people that placed beating all those Border Collies, Labs, and Goldens. I guess my wife has trained him well along with my recent work with him - mostly to improve lagging. Also, he has not shown in a while. Time itself does seem to improve whippet obedience scores for some reason.

I wish the photographer had asked me to tuck in my shirt!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Great job and great photo!
See you in NADAC
Nancy and Stewie

manymuddypaws said...

show pictures never turn out very well!!! at least in my experience! I think it's pretty nice though! At least you, the dog, and the judge are all looking in the right direction!