Saturday, September 26, 2009

NADAC Last Sunday

Felt a little disappointed last Sunday. Got a Tunnelers Q with with Wyatt but nothing else though we had some really good runs we could not get the 100%. It sure it hard for both you and the dog to both have a good day and put everything together with no mistakes. The courses were hard but we could have done them. Made some mistakes like I the last 2 tunnels with Chances. In regular, I realized that I was overhandling and stopping Wyatt before the yellow zone so I drove to the end more in our second Regular run. But then I got lost, something I never do. Ran by some jumps in Jumpers when I did not maintain contact. One of those days I guess. I think I need to write a list of things to remember that I can review before our runs so I don't keep making the same mistakes.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Same here, I forgot where I was going twice at the Wrentham trial, spoiling both runs since Stewie just keeps on trucking if I hesitate.
It sure feels great when you are both "on" but it can be hard to get there sometimes!
See you in Dummerston maybe
Nancy and Stewie