Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Logistics

Some logistics...

I am going to try and write daily Monday through Friday. Since we compete on most weekends, I will not normally get a chance to write on weekends.

You will see on the right a link that says specify to Good Whippet. If you click on it and have an RSS friendly browser, you can tell when the blog has been updated. Your bookmark will have a number next to it indicating the number of new articles.

I am considering using Google AdSense to help support my writing. This would means there were would be ads on the blog. But I will have to see what it looks like. I don't want to have a commercial look and feel. That is not what this blog is about. On the other hand, if it helps support my writing everyday, that is a good thing.

Thanks to all faithful readers of this blog and best wishes for your own dog training.

Any don't forget to comment on blog entries! Click where it says "0 Comments".

John

No comments: