Wednesday, July 05, 2006

NADAC Day 3


We ended up having a very good weekend in NADAC. Wyatt completed all his NADAC novice titles as well as Open Regular with a total of 10 qualifying runs. He also received his first Elite Jumpers leg. He placed in every class that he qualified in and received 5 blue ribbons including 3 in regular. His contacts are still not as good as I see at home and in class and he pretty consistent would blow a contact on the first run of the day. That is way NADAC is very good for him right now. I can repeat the contact. Hopefully, he will not always need this first practice run at some point.

I am pretty proud of him. As a dog we rescued 3 years ago as my first dog I have ever trained who has his shares of "issues", he has done quite well...

Wyatt is now:

Whippet Wyatt of Dodge City, CD, RN, SC, NA, NAJ, OAC, OJC, NGC, TN-N, TG-N, WV-N, CL3, CL4-S, CL5-F, CGC “Wyatt”

No comments: